Join our Growing 7000+ Translator Team!
Everyone likes working for a fun company that is on the cutting edge and growing. We're not only entrepreneurial but have the energy and work ethic to back it up. We support our translators and we provide our clients with the most accurate and professional translations possible. If you're interested in working with us keep reading...
At Technovate Translations we're always looking for more highly qualified translators and interpreters to join our team of highly-qualified professionals. Here are some of the translator applications we would like to add to give our clients the best translations backed by the best practices:
- Translation degree preferred
- 5 years translation experience
- Ability to receive constructive feedback through our QC process
- Ability to QC other translator’s work and provide constructive feedback
- Work with Translation software like Trados and others
- Have your own tools to go to like Termium and others
- Experience with high level technical translation
- Ability to work with other translators for bigger projects
If you feel that you would be an asset to our translation roster and be open to translate overnight, same-day or over the weekend there can be openings to get you involved on a regular basis as we like to work with a small group of translators that we trust. Send your resume to be considered knowing the preferred points above. We will contact you if we are interested in your services.
English to Canadian French Translators Wanted
Technovate Translations works with many Canadian and US companies doing business in Quebec or the Canadian French market throughout Canada. Technovate Translations also works with thousands of translators every year. We continue to grow and expand our language and product offerings.
We are looking for Francophone translators who specialize in Canadian French. This will allow us to add to our specialized translator group of qualified translators working primarily for the Canadian French audience.
We’re looking for these requirements in our Canadian French translators:
- 5 years of professional translation experience
- Translation degree preferred
- Works with Trados or other TM Software
- Ability to be prompt and deliver in timely manner
B2B Lead Generator Specialist - Toronto
Technovate Translations is a premier language services company that helps large and medium sized corporations with their language and communication needs. We have completed over 30,000 corporate projects and companies around the world benefit from our high-quality product and client friendly service. The service we provide has helped countless millions around the world stay informed, understand how products work as well as bring communities together. We’re a driven company, focused on delivering the highest in quality and service. We are located in Toronto Canada and we seek a results oriented person to join our sales team in Toronto.
The B2B Lead Generator Specialist will identify, analyze and set up quoting opportunities with potential clients for Technovate Translations’ sales team. He or she will accomplish this by accessing established lists, using skills in persuasion and creativity to find potential clients, and generating leads that the sales team will follow up on. The successful candidate will engage potential clients using the phone, email and social media, so he or she should be comfortable and competent using these mediums of communication.
Role & Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis, the lead generator specialist will create leads, find opportunities and communicate to potential clients the value proposition of using Technovate Translations’ services. The company offers a unique approach to provide translation services. It does this by interacting professionally with potential clients via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face to discover their business needs and develop a positive mutually beneficial business relationship. In order to be successful in this role, the successful candidate must also have his or her own computer, Internet access and cell phone.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for the lead generator specialist position is self-motivated, an excellent communicator and able to work well independently without having to be micro-managed. The successful candidate’s primary focus will be to develop and deliver a successful and sustainable lead generation program, research and identify prospects, build positive rapport with potential customers, and create sales/quoting opportunities that ultimately lead to positive sales outcomes. Excellent research skills and a proactive nature are also essential since the successful candidate will play a key role in building the company’s clientele by identifying prospective customers that are a good fit for Technovate Translations’ technical translation services.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
Only interested parties who meet the following criteria should apply for this position:
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Experience in a B2B industry preferred
- Strong technical writing skills
- Proficient user of social media tools like LinkedIn and Twitter
- Demonstrable ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face
- Highly proficient in all aspects of the English language, especially in speaking, listening and writing
- Proven experience driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize
Full-time and includes commission
Competitive Salary + commission
To apply for this position send your resume directly to this firstname.lastname@example.org