Non-Disclosure Agreement Document
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is a contract that establishes a confidential relationship. The signee agrees that any sensitive information they may obtain will not be made available to others.
An NDA creates a confidential relationship between an individual or business that has confidential or secret trade information and a person that has access to it. The agreement protects these secrets by limiting the way they can be used or disclosed.
In other cases, parties choose to sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement. In this type of agreement, the involved parties agree not to disclose any confidential information about each other. It is used when two businesses need to exchange information, such as when they are considering a merger.Non-disclosure agreements are legally binding. As such they require to be translated into a language that is understood by all parties involved. You can rely on the services of the best legal translation service to help with the translation.
A non-disclosure agreement can be applicable in the following scenarios:
- When allowing employees to access confidential and patented info about your company.
- When you are receiving services from an individual or company who may have access to sensitive information in providing those services.
- When showing a new technology or product to a prospective buyer.
- When sharing financial and marketing information to a potential buyer.
- When presenting a discovery or business idea to a potential buyer, distributor, or partner.
Samples of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- A non-disclosure agreement includes a list of several clauses. It will include items like:
- A definition of information that is considered confidential.
- A highlight of any information that is excluded from confidentiality
- A description of what is expected of the receiving party..
- The amount of time the information is considered to be confidential
- Miscellaneous terms
Below are samples of a non-disclosure agreement:
The Process of Translating a Non-Disclosure Agreement
Step 1 – Finding the Right Translator
We have a team of translators who is highly skilled and well-equipped to perform all forms of translation. Once we have received your non-disclosure agreement, we assign it to the right expert for translation. Hence, you can confidently relax knowing that your document will be expertly translated and delivered when you want it. Moreover, we have a quality assurance department that ensures that all projects are handled by the right experts.
Step 2 – Quality Control Process
Our translation professionals are skilled to handle translations in all fields including finance and legal industries. This fact assures you that your non-disclosure agreement translation project will be done in the right way. Our experts are not only language experts but also possess legal knowledge. As a result, they can offer quality and accurate translations in the shortest time possible. Besides, we have an elaborate method for translation, which guarantees that all projects are handled professionally.
To ensure that all our customers’ needs and expectations are met, we see to it that each of our translators is a native speaker of the language they are working with. This means that they have a great mastery of the language in use. They also have a great understanding of the different aspects of the language and how to utilize it in various local contexts.
Moreover, we have a round-the-clock customer support service to allow seamless communication and swift delivery of translation services. Therefore, you can easily access our translation services whenever you need them.
Step 3 – Translation Delivery
Once we have completed translating the non-disclosure agreement, we will email you an e-scan of it. We expect that you review it, highlighting any areas that you want to be changed or modified. Once you are satisfied with the final copy, we will email you the hard copy or deliver it to your address using a courier service. This hard copy is a certified translation that bears a stamp that is verified by an accredited certifying body
At Technovate, quality is our priority. We always ensure that our customers get what they pay for. This is why we ensure that our translators are certified by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO). Our firm is also fully certified by the American Translators Association (ATA), in addition to being ISO 17100 certified. These are some of the highest translation and interpretation certifications internationally. These certifications give us the legitimacy to offer quality legal translation services that are recognized globally.
Requesting a Quote for You
Any time you have a non-disclosure agreement translation project, fill out our quote request form, that is downloadable from our website. We will get back to you with further instructions on what you need to do to have your document successfully translated. While submitting the quote, ensure to attach clear scans of the confidential agreement and high-resolution images of any other accompanying documents. Once this is accomplished, one f our staff will get back to you with a realistic quote.
Why Trust Technovate with Your Translation?
If you are in search of a legal translation service, you can trust Technovate. Here is why:
- We have a quality assurance department that ensures that all translations meet the required standards.
- Our team of translators is well trained to ensure that all translation projects are well translated and delivered in time.
- Our round-the-clock customer support services makes sure that we're available to handle any emergency translation projects and deliver them within 24 hours from the time of assigning.
- We can handle multi-lingual translation services smoothly and deliver in a timely fashion.
- Our staff has the right qualifications and experience to translate and interpret over 200 broadly spoken languages from across the world.
You will be hard-pressed to find better legal translation services than Technovate. We follow a particular translation protocol that ensures quality and timely delivery. We have a team that is committed to offering the best non-disclosure agreement translation services. You can, therefore, rest assured that your translation project is in the right hands.