• Twitter
  • Twitter
  • Google+

Email Us


Tagalog Translation Services

Finding good Tagalog translation services is hard to find these days, which is why our services stand out in the crowd. We have a team of experienced translators who have worked on all sorts of projects over the years, and all of that collective know-how is now at your disposal. Try us. You won't be disappointed.

Tagalog Translation Services

Whether you need Tagalog translation services for your book transcript, screen play, research project, school essay or anything else, we can see it through from beginning to end… and we'll go it according to your exact specifications. Let us get it right the first time around.

Just give us a call or send us an email to find out what sorts of services we offer. We'll do your Tagalog translation on time and on budget. Guaranteed. Our staff will be happy to find a customized service offering to meet your specific needs. We'll work with you to find the right option for you because, as the saying goes, one size fits… one.

About the Tagalog Language:

Tagalog, a language with some 28 million native speakers, happens to be the mother tongue of around 25% of the people in the Philippines. And most of the remaining 75% speak Tagalog as a second language. Tagalog has 33 phonemes, four simple vowels and four diphtongs. Tagalog dialects include Balbal, Bataan, Tayabas, Batangas, Tanay-Paete, Bulacan, Marinduque, Lubang and Manila. The language is regulated by the Commission on the Filipino Language.

Interesting Fact:

Around 96% of the Philippines are able to speak Tagalog either as a first or a second language.

Main Industries:

  • Pulp, paper and paper board manufacturing
  • Plastic products
  • Chemical products
  • Bakery products
  • Ready made garments
  • Furniture
  • Printing
  • Iron and steel

Tagalog Language Facts:

  • Native speakers: 28 million
  • Native to: Philippines
  • Language family: Austronesian

Are you looking for a reliable Tagalog Translator Service with your most important documents?
Technovate Translations has successfully completed 30,000+ projects and can translate yours!

English to Tagalog Document Translator

Tagalog Translator and Interpretation Services In:
Legal, Marketing, Government, Medical, Website Translation and Interpretation

Order Tagalog Translator Services Today By Calling 1-800-736-7764