Join our Growing 7000+ Translator Team!
Everyone likes working for a fun company that is on the cutting edge and growing. We're not only entrepreneurial but have the energy and work ethic to back it up. We support our translators around the clock as well to make sure they provide our clients with the most accurate and professional translations possible. If you're interested in working with us keep reading...
At Technovate Translations we're always looking for more translators and interpreters to join our team of highly-qualified professionals. We only accept translators and interpreters with at least 3-years industry experience in translation or interpretation. You must also be willing to have your experience and work scrutinized because our clients are particular and rightfully so, they demand we deliver the best! We are an enterprising company and consistently growing which means we need a bigger roster of translators/interpreters to satisfy our growing clientele. If you feel that you possess the necessary experience and skill to be a great translator/interpreter then submit your resume and a sample of your work (source language/target language example) so that we can have our experts assess it. We will contact you if we are interested in your services.
Experienced B2B Sales Reps Wanted - Toronto
Technovate Translations is a premier language services company that helps large and medium sized corporations with their language and communication needs. We have completed over 20,000 corporate projects and companies around the world benefit from our high-quality product and client friendly service. The service we provide has helped countless millions around the world stay informed, understand how products work as well as bring communities together. We’re a driven company, focused on delivering the highest in quality and service. We are located in Toronto Canada and we seek a results oriented person to join our sales team in Toronto.
Outbound Sales Summary:
As an outbound sales representative, you will focus on selling our services to institutional clients such as associations, government or group entities, large financial institutions and big business. Due to the technicality and attention to detail needed with our projects we have a team of project managers who handle orders once they are processed which allow you to focus on increasing your sales pipeline. The position reports to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for driving sales and market penetration in the institutional market segment.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for a defined market category
- Secure leads, develop proposals and close orders
- Attend trade shows as required
- Participate in corporate sales meetings
- Present yourself in an enthusiastic and professional manner
- Competitive in nature with a drive to be the best
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or a related field
- Experience in outside sales (1 to 3 years), preferably in a B2B or technical
- Strong communication skills, including presentation, business writing, negotiations and customer relationship management
- Planning and Organizational Skills — can engage resources (people, funding, materials, etc) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Formal sales training acumen a plus
- Understanding of procurement processes a plus
- Consultative sales process experience a plus
- Knowledgeable in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce.com is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary plus commissions along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
To apply for this position send your resume directly to this firstname.lastname@example.org