Translation Services Los Angeles
Los Angeles, Home of Hollywood
There's no place like LA. Idealized and revered by people the world over, the City of Angels is a popular attraction for aspiring stars and passing tourists alike. For nearly a century, Los Angeles and its Hollywood persona have been the entertainment capital of the world, uniting art-loving citizens in countries across the globe. Part of going to LA is to be immersed in dozens of cultures that all call the city home. That's why a Los Angeles translation agency like Technovate has become integral to the new American’s arriving every year. Many new immigrants require certified translation services to get normalized in the US (Foreign license and marriage certificates translation). In order for Los Angeles to remain accessible to the many people who come to live in it every year they need translation services that provide fast, efficient service that makes all the difference.
Translations You Can Trust - Certified ISO 17100
At Technovate Translations our quality above all else can be trusted. Our translations go through a three-part process that ensures high quality. Every one of our translators have at least 5 years professional translation experience. Once a qualified translator completes a translation it’s reviewed by a second equally qualified translator that checks it to ensure the Technovate high quality standards.
Once you receive the translated document you can trust the quality. That is why we have such a high repeat business rate. Reach out to us with any request and we’ll be there to help.
The following information will explain a bit more about the city of Los Angeles as well as how Technovate Translations as a translation firm works within the county’s framework.
|Top Los Angeles Industries|
|Professional (Science & Tech)||Entertainment|
- Los Angeles Department of Health operates clinics and hospitals in Los Angeles and it is the second-largest health system in the U.S. It has three teaching & research hospitals, one rehabilitation center, and many outpatient clinics.
- LADHS has 16 local clinics and two ambulatory care centers. It provides healthcare services to over 600,000 residents. It is affiliated with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Keck School of Medicine of USC. It works in partnership with more than 200 community partners.
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital has outstanding tertiary services that it is known for. The hospital has seven Centers of Excellence focusing on advancing medical science while providing unique patient care with national, regional, and globally renowned doctors and physicians.
- Los Angeles Community Hospital is a general medical, and surgical hospital that also offers teaching services. The hospital provides comprehensive medical care covering a range of services such as gynecological services, general surgery, gastroenterology, emergency services, critical care, cardiology services, among others.
- Los Angeles has over 97,000 rooms in more than 1,000 properties. It offers the most diverse accommodation options across the region. Close to 50 million visitors were welcomed in LA in 2019, and they spend more than $25 billion.
- The Ritz-Carlton in Los Angeles is a modern hotel and an iconic destination. From its Wolfgang Puck restaurant to its glamorous spa, there are many reasons this luxury hotel is the first choice for many patrons.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel is a 5-star hotel in Beverly Hills. It is among the world’s top hotels and is closely associated with celebrities such as the rock stars and the Hollywood stars. It features a beautiful outdoor pool and a full-service LA Prairie Spa.
- At Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills, you can indulge in elegance and world-class services while in your suite capturing panoramic views. Some top amenities in this hotel include a pool, free Wi-Fi, a lounge, and a roof-top bar. You’ll experience state-of-the-art technology, floor-to-ceiling windows, and private balconies.
- Tourism and Hospitality support more than 800,000 jobs in Los Angeles including direct jobs that account for about 12% of all jobs in Los Angeles. Over 70% of all occupations in tourism and hospitality are food preparation, food serving, and accommodation services.
PROFESSIONAL (SCIENCE & TECH)
- Los Angeles is home to the renowned College of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, a college that offers programs in industrial technology, computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and civil engineering. It is the only public college that offers aviation technology, graphic communication, and fire protection administration courses in California.
- The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Science and Technology Research Building has a capital programs department that plans, conceptualizes, designs and constructs major capital construction projects at UCLA. The department also deals with renovations of existing facilities.
- Capital programs coordinate staging plans, negotiates and prepares construction projects, completes environmental reviews, reviews specifications and plans, get project approvals, and develop financial strategies.
- California Science Center based in Los Angeles is a museum, and the state agency is the biggest science center in California. Admissions include enduring exhibits such as prominent spacecraft and aircraft together with the Space Shuttle Endeavour.
- Los Angeles is home to companies such as the Big Fame, AwesomenessTV, Fullscreen, Maker Studios, among others. It is the largest trade and retail metropolitan zone, and a major commerce hub in the U.S.
- Los Angeles is known globally as a major force in the entertainment industry. It presents many opportunities for Hollywood-minded entrepreneurs.
- The entertainment industry in Los Angeles employs over 170,000 workers, both directly and indirectly. This is equivalent to about five percent of the over three million private-sector employees in the county. Additionally, the industry employs over 85,000 freelance professionals.
- Both Warner Bros. and Disney have TechStars-powered accelerator programs that allow some companies to access a variety of resources and creative expertise of The Walt Disney Company that they can use to develop creative products and entertainment experiences.
- Los Angeles is the center of the country’s television and film industry. Studios such as Warner Bro. Universal and Paramount Pictures provide behind-the-scenes tours.
|Technovate Los Angeles Stats (2020)|
|Businesses Served||Projects||Main Industries||Main Docs Translated|
|Major Schools in Los Angeles|
Cultural Melting Pot
Technovate Translations has the highest quality translators in LA to do precisely that. They are available to our clients at all times for jobs of any size. We provide Los Angeles with a wide selection of translation and localisation services like:
- Technical User Manuals (All type of user manuals)
- Complex translation (documents which are more focused on advanced terminology, such as medical, legal, and technical documents)
- Certified translation (Licenses, police reports, birth certificates, etc.)
- Entertainment Industry (Subtitles, voice overs, screenplays and legal contracts)
- Transcription translation
- Software and Website translation
- Overnight Rush Translation
Plus, we provide live interpreting during a tour or production, so language won't be a barrier to do business in Los Angeles.
Standing In For All Your Translation Needs
Technovate prides itself on being one of the foremost translation agencies in LA. Our translators are native speakers of the most common foreign languages spoken in the city, including Spanish, Korean, Tagalog, Armenian and Chinese.
When you work with a Technovate translator, you will get a product that represents the meaning and cultural significance behind your words, not just a direct word-for-word translation. Specialists are available 24 hours a day, by phone or online at TechnovateTranslations.com, so no matter when you need them met, your translation needs will be satisfied.